[plug] [OT] XSTL .vs. PHP .vs. ???

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Fri Jun 4 12:26:12 WST 2004

The trick is to make sure stuff degrades well.

Ie, the page works well with it, but without it also works well, just not
as flashy.

Ie, one might validate some stuff with jscript, BUT if the browser doesnt
the server still returns a friendly little page that says what went
wrong.

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.
Shayne O'Neill. Indymedia. Fun.