[plug] Oh some of you guys will love this *rolls eyes*

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Fri Jun 4 16:49:34 WST 2004

On Thursday 03 June 2004 15:28, Senectus - wrote:
> http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?p=1153668

Hear hear! Not that my grammar is perfect (97% standards compliant?), but my
internal grammar parser really kicks up a fuss at some of the crap people
produce (he says after reading <CENSORED> job applications).

Not sure on the "data" plural noun ruling though. My grammar parser sees it as
one set of data - and sod the official rules! ^_^

: Web Technical Administrator     -          T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |