[plug] Evolution 1.4 in Debian Stable

Mageaere mageaere at hushmail.com
Sat Jun 5 18:01:11 WST 2004

I would like to use Evlution >=1.4 so that I can use my spamassassin
to filter the emails I get. The only one that I can get for debian stable
is Evolution 1.05. I have searched far and wide on the net and it seems
that the libraries needed for Evolution 1.4 are in a high state of flux
at the moment and so are not included in debian stable. Is there anyone
here that knows of a solution to this problem?

https://www.hushmail.com/services.php?subloc=messenger&l=434