[PLUG] another question, how do I make Opera my default browser?

Brock Woolf ultima160 at iinet.net.au
Sun Jun 6 02:14:12 WST 2004

On Sat, 2004-06-05 at 20:28, Lee Jamieson wrote:
> Hiya all,
>
> Is there an easy way to make Opera my default browser in Mandrake 10?

In KDE, open the Menu, then go to System > Configuration > KDE >
Components > File associations

Under known types, open up the Text tab and select Html. If Firefox is
shown in the application preference order, click and move it to the top.
If not, click on Add and select "Internet" then "Web Browsers" hopefully
Firefox will be listed - select then move it to the top of the list.

But if you have Gnome for your desktop, this will be a different story

Good Luck