[plug] mail server migration

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Fri Jun 11 13:13:06 WST 2004

I'm in the process of migrating a site from NT to Samba.

I've set up an IMAP mail server (Cyrus) on Linux, with Samba for
file and print services.

Unfortunately, the lusers are in the habit of using Lookout! to talk
to Exchange running on the NT beastie. At the moment, users have the
original Exchange mail configured as well as IMAP on Linux.
Configuration of Lookout!  isn't exactly clear, but I do want to
stop them from trying to send email out via the legacy system.

What's the "trick" to getting them to use the Linux server for
outbound email?