[plug] PHP formatting mystery

Sham Chukoury sham at shambhala.ath.cx
Wed Jun 16 04:49:51 WST 2004

On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 04:41:28AM +0800, Garry wrote:

I'm actually replying to this using mutt.. Woo, first reply using mutt!
:)

> Actually this didn't do it.. You are right of course, but there must be
> something more. Be buggered if I can see it though!

When I tried the code on my local server, I removed the <p> tags from
the string variable in the php block. (As Onno points out in his reply,
you're getting nested <p> tags in your output) This got the align to
work (while using 'center' instead of 'centre', of course). :P

-S