[plug] Firefox 0.9 is out

Leon Blackwell leon at lostrealm.com
Wed Jun 16 11:43:31 WST 2004

On Tue, Jun 15, 2004 at 11:14:33PM +0800, Matthew Prouse wrote:
> First Impressions: I suddenly love Opera even more :P It's sporting a new
> default theme called "Winstripe" and it is as ugly as it sounds
  ^^^^^^^

Default is just that.  Now that there is an integrated theme and
extension mechanism, you can easily get new themes and extensions and
have them auto-updated.

> I'm sure it looks great with the Fischer-Price Luna XP - but on  my
> crystalized Mandrake desktop: it's just butt ugly.

If you like crystal, you'll probably like this:

http://update.mozilla.org/themes/moreinfo.php?application=firefox&id=3&vid=3

--
 Leon Blackwell                | I allege that SCO is full of it...
 http://www.lostrealm.com/     | They are smoking crack.