[plug] OT - Internet access I am stumped

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Wed Jun 16 14:53:21 WST 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-16 at 14:26, Patrick Tehvand wrote:
> Chris Caston wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 2004-06-16 at 14:01, Patrick Tehvand wrote:
> >
> >>Hi all,
> >>
> >>Off topic but i need some info.
> >>
> >>I work at a school south of canningvale. We cannot get DSL or ISDN for
> >>various reasons.
> >

> > Are they technical or Telstraical?
> >

> mixture of both, but more telstra (state manager got involved.) Request
> cant do it either.
):

I don't suppose this is job for 802.11x and a few guerrilla tactics to
connect you to someones fixed ADSL line?

One of my customers is a primary school that looks like they are going
to require something similar so I'm very interested in hearing how
things turn out.

BTW what technology do e-span use?