[plug] Looking for a quote

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Sat Jun 19 00:21:30 WST 2004

"The Murdoch Student union built a web server that serves over 9000
students for $70 dollars". (Actually, in the last 2 years its been
massively upgraded, but it was indeed a $70 machine for the first year)

How does that sound :)

--
"the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And
we will find these people and we will bring them to justice."

Shayne O'Neill. http://www.perthimc.asn.au