[plug] MythTV ??

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Tue Jun 22 10:59:22 WST 2004

On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 12:19:03AM +0000, Senectus - wrote:
> Has anyone here created a MythTV PVR??
> I was thinking about creating one as a "proof of concept" and if it worked
> ok then go buy a decent "shuttle" type PC to do it properly with.
> What sort of hardware did you use?

(A few weeks late, I know :)

If and when the LCA2004 guys get their CD out, and if the Debian
miniconfs are on it, it might be worth a listen. I recall Bdale
giving a talk about MythTV there. I don't think it went into all
that much detail, but I can barely recall it now.

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham <bernard at blackham dot com dot au>