[plug] file space thingee

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Tue Jun 22 14:19:27 WST 2004

In message <Pine.LNX.4.44.0406221412170.1037-100000 at guild.murdoch.edu.au>
on Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 02:14:36PM +0800, Shayne O'Neill wrote:
> In the later KDE[s] there['s] a view [that] has dif[f]erent[-]sized
> boxes [...] based on the size of files[/folders].

One commonplace alternative is the traditional "du | xdu" (or similar,
depending on what options you want to enable/disable, and whether you'd
rather save it to a file first, etc). I think it's often possible to
find alternatives by searching for "du" or "diskfree" or "diskusage" or
"diskspace" or variants thereof.