[plug] file space thingee

Russell Steicke r.steicke at bom.gov.au
Tue Jun 22 14:49:56 WST 2004

On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 02:37:34PM +0800, Simon Scott wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 02:23 pm, Shayne O'Neill wrote:
> > dude. dont go correcting my grammar like that bro. I wasnt flaming, and
> > its rude.
>
> Its almost as bad as spam in terms of bandwidth usage.

Oh, I don't think so.  You're exaggerating.

> We get it guys, you can spell/have good grammar. Next thing you know guys will
> be attaching photos of their penises for more useless arguing.... "I can
> spell!!!"...."yeh, but check this out little man!!".

I disagree.  There's nothing wrong with correct spelling and grammar,
and the correctees should be less defensive.

To the people who write without using punctuation and with abbreviations
like "ur", I challenge you to read a novel that has been translated to
that way of writing.

As far as the photos go, I'd be a bit less rude, and attach a photo of
my FJR1300.  :)

> Can this email mark the end of it please?

Umm...

--
Russell Steicke

-- Fortune says:
"The whole world is about three drinks behind."
		-- Humphrey Bogart