[plug] [OT] iiNet, ADSL, & Westnet

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Tue Jun 22 15:39:43 WST 2004

It seems iiNet is coming out with some VERY attractive ADSL deals:
   http://www.iinet.net.au/products/home/bliink/updates/bliink.html
(Is this to do with their roll-out of their own network, or are there other
forces at work here?)

However, I'm a fan of Westnet (whilst never being a customer of them yet ^_^).

Has anyone heard any goss about Westnet bringing out comparable plans to
iiNet?

Is iiNet really that bad / Westnet really that good? ^_^

: Web Technical Administrator     -          T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |