[plug] WineX 4.0 released and renamed to Cedega 4.0

Steve Boak sboak at westnet.com.au
Tue Jun 22 23:16:01 WST 2004

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 06:35 pm, Bret Busby wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Jun 2004, Senectus . wrote:
> > The new website sucks balls .
>
> Ah, could you translate that for us, please?
>
> Does that mean that it is supposed to be good, or bad? What exactly, is
> it supposed to mean?

Ditto.

I was going to ask the same question, but thought it might mark me as so
un-cool I would never be allowed to post any more messages to this group :)

Steve

--
"Most men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most pick themselves
up and continue on as if nothing had happened." - Winston Churchill