[plug] smtp madness.

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Wed Jun 23 02:06:48 WST 2004

Well thats something at least (if it sticks in aarnet , it wont hurt the
bill too much. Still wanna make it *stop* tho)

--
"the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And
we will find these people and we will bring them to justice."

Shayne O'Neill. http://www.perthimc.asn.au