[plug] Top posting?

Clare Johnstone clare at cyllene.uwa.edu.au
Wed Jun 23 09:21:31 WST 2004

Onno you disappoint me. Surely these sight impaired people would thread
their mail, and so would know what the previous contributors had said.
Even reading this plug list is a pain because of having to page down thru
the same stuff time after time for a short comment.
Those who favour "bottom posting" should at least take the trouble to edit
the material to which they are replying.

clare