[plug] smtp madness.

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Wed Jun 23 09:40:16 WST 2004

I might have to. The system is on a hub (yeah, I know) with 2 other
servers, and has a ssh session incoming. How would I do that without all
that data?

--
"the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And
we will find these people and we will bring them to justice."

Shayne O'Neill. http://www.perthimc.asn.au