[plug] WineX 4.0 released and renamed to Cedega 4.0

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 12:45:20 WST 2004

My apologies guys, What I said was inappropriate.. I over reacted to
something that I find close to my heart.

The web site is THAT bad, and it now seems that the bad rendering is a
cache issue that some of the staff at transgaming have also
experienced.

One thing I do find very interesting is the new product they are selling:
http://www.aclerex.com/
(although the site for this is now forwarded to the standard
transgaming site... ?!?)
It appears to be a product/series of products and services to compete
in the codeweavers market...

--
Attacking Linus' integrity and character is like clubbing baby seals.
- PJ, Groklaw.net