[plug] Fwd: [#11512613] Feature request for Top Reply / Bottom Reply

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 17:17:28 WST 2004

FYI Pluggers... I got this automated reply from the feature request I made...

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion -- we are forwarding it to the appropriate
team. We certainly appreciate hearing from Gmail users and encourage you
to continue to let us know how we can improve the Gmail experience.

You might be interested to hear that we are working on many upcoming
features:

- Automatic forwarding of your email to another account
- Plain HTML version of Gmail
- Import/export Contacts

We hope you enjoy Google's approach to email.

Sincerely,
The Gmail Team

--
Attacking Linus' integrity and character is like clubbing baby seals.
- PJ, Groklaw.net