[plug] PCI Express, Linux & Dell

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Thu Jun 24 09:59:02 WST 2004

Does anyone know much about the support for the new PCI Express standard by
Linux? It seems Dell's new Optiplex GX280 line are going down that path (and
Dell is work's preferred supplier), so I'm trying to find out a little before
a strange new PC rocks up that Linux knows nothing about. ^_^

: Web Technical Administrator     -          T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |