[plug] MDK users was: MP3 ripper or some other software to copy cd's to my HDD

Lee Jamieson lee.jamieson at bigpond.com
Fri Jun 25 13:45:56 WST 2004

> Interesting, that there has been a surge in the amount of posts asking
> for help with Mandrake Linux. It seems like Mandrake is growing more
> popular amongst the desktop Linux crowd.

Well, at the risk of getting yelled at :o) I immediately liked Mandrake
with KDE because it's so much like XP - what I was using until I switched.

I actually want to play with another distro on another computer, but I
have download limits on my internet connection - it's annoying, as I
have already exceeded them for the last couple of months; the ministry
of finance (the wife) is getting uppity :oD

Lee Jamieson