[plug] Network card works yesterday, not today

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Sat Jun 26 17:14:02 WST 2004

Cameron Patrick wrote:

| I've been banging my head against this rather weird problem for a
| while now with little success.

And in other news, the machine has locked up twice in the last 15
minutes -- both times while starting KDE, but that may be irrelevant.

Argh!

Does anyone here know if the original Nforce boards have the same APIC
issues as Nforce-2 does?

In case it's remotely relevant, I'm using a stock Debian 2.4.26 kernel
here from kernel-image-2.4.26-1-386_2.4.26-2_i386.deb.  I'm going to
try a 2.6.6 kernel now to see if it helps.

Cameron.