[PLUG] MP3 ripper or some other software to copy cd's to my HDD

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 27 13:24:27 WST 2004

I'm not sure if the guys have said this yet, but under Konqueror, there
should be a service called "Audio CD Browser" in the window/tab/thing on the
left. If you're connected to the net, it'll grab the track names too. :)
Just go to the Ogg Vorbis directory and copy and paste to somewhere on hard
drive. It'll automatically rip for you too. :)

"...it was brilliant, there was three up against a thousand, and boy, did we
give those three heaps!"