[plug] Potential problems with plug.org.au domain

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Tue Jun 29 02:37:24 WST 2004

Hi all,

The plug.org.au domain is due to expire tomorrow and none of the
current committee have the details required to renew it (which is
itself an "up-to-2-working-days" process).  While we've contacted Auda
to get the password, in the mean time, the chances are we'll lose the
domain.

Anyway, if people notice that plug.org.au mysteriously vanishes in the
not too distant future, that's why.  We /do/ intent to get the domain
back, hopefully within the next week.