[plug] [OT] Tx and Rx packets?

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Tue Jun 29 05:27:18 WST 2004

On Tue, 2004-06-29 at 02:49, Chris Caston wrote:
> Sorry about the OT (but you chose not to filter the OT prefix;)

This is not as OT as some :-)

> I'm having a little issue with a wireless access point not working and
> it's getting (or sending?) plenty of Tx packets but the Rx packets are
> are 0/0.

Well, what is on the other end? Where is it Rx-ing from? I don't have
enough detail to even begin helping. Putting the sender and receiver in
the same room is always a nice way to start...

> I'm wondering if that is something to do with it.

With what?

> Sorry for not knowing networking that well, guess I never worked for an
> ISP :)

Neither did I :-)

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S27°52'30" - E151°16'25" (Millmerran, QLD)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..