[plug] Bulk Zaurus SL-5500 order

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Mon Mar 1 05:36:20 WST 2004

Hi guys,

If you're interested in getting a cheap Sharp Zaurus to play with,
please contact Voon-Li at the email below. They run Linux and I've
heard their pretty easy to develop for. Rumour has it the solar car
guys in WA are planning to use one for their telemetry on the road.
A million uses :)

Bernard.

----- Forwarded message from Voon-Li Chung <vlchung at csse.uwa.edu.au> -----