[plug] Just in case you don't hate SCO enough

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Thu Mar 4 20:32:28 WST 2004

I noted that SCO stocks where down to 11. Guess who is getting desparate.

I note that if you fit a curve over there stock prices, AND take note that
they've posted nearly a record loss for the quarter ($22,000 in SCO
source?! Nice one darl.) then I have my doubts over them making the year.

Also.

Mr Brooks is currently my hero right now :) Just had to say it. Go get em
tiger.

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.
Shayne O'Neill. Indymedia. Fun.