[plug] the IT guy (was: power loss)

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Fri Mar 5 00:30:05 WST 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 21:25, Leon Brooks wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 16:25, gavan at iinet.net.au wrote:
> > Why does everyone look to blame the IT guy when the power goes out?
>
> For the same reason they bring you anything broken that has (or had)
> wires or electronics in it to fix. Sure, I can fix your electric razor.
> Can you please pass me that hammer?
>
> Cheers; Leon

Yeah I remember the Lebanese family that got quite peeved at me for
telling them I couldn't fix their blender and that they should probably
replace it.

Monitor repair on the other hand... something I probably should know but
never googled/tried/learned.

Linux is ready for the desktop like a Boeing F-22 is ready for the
run-way.