[plug] [OT] Is your watch correct?

Richard Meyer meyerri at au1.ibm.com
Fri Mar 5 09:23:55 WST 2004

----- Forwarded by Richard Meyer/Australia/Contr/IBM on 05/03/2004 09:21 AM
-----

                      Alex Polglaze
                      <apolglaze at book-keepingnetw        To:       plug at plug.linux.org.au
                      ork.com.au>                        cc:
                      Sent by:                           Subject:  Re: [plug] [OT] Is your watch correct?
                      plug-bounces at plug.linux.org
                      .au

                      05/03/2004 09:17 AM
                      Please respond to plug

i, Mar 05, 2004 at 08:56:14AM +0800, Bernd Felsche wrote:

>>>Watches generally don't bother keeping track of the year.
>>

>I have never seen a watch yet that displays the date, that doesn't keep
track of
>the year. Whilst it may true that most watches don't display the year,
when you
>set the date, you also set the year, precisely for the reason that they
can keep
>track of leap years.

Pop down to West Perth, Hay street , and see mine. ;)

(I'll show you mine, you don't have to show me yours  :-)   )

Casio Edifice. Definitely does not have a year.

RichardM

PLUG discussion list: plug at plug.linux.org.au