[plug] power loss

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Fri Mar 5 09:34:03 WST 2004

On Fri, 2004-03-05 at 07:19, Scott Middleton wrote:

> 2. Anything the IT guy says goes. Actually this is already true because
> they think we talk a different language.

User> aha *nods* ... sure ... ok ... aha ... *nod* ... *nod* ...
Admin> Did you understand a word I was saying?
User> Well ... no...

> 4. A bed is to be installed into the server room for the single IT guy.
> Also an account at KFC.

I have the former already (well, a fold-up, but it does the job).
Despite the POST not being that big a company, we have IT needs more
like a larger place because of the volumes of data we work with, and our
horrific deadlines. If things go wrong, you stay 'till they're fixed.

As for the latter - *ick*. An account at a good pizza place might be
less revolting, I guess. Anyway - remember, it has to /deliver/.

Craig Ringer