[plug] More on the archives

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Mon Mar 8 11:09:06 WST 2004

As some of you may have spotted, the archives aren't in a good
state. This happened when I tried to merge the last 6 years of
archives in and alas they hadn't been properly escaped mbox style,
resulting in the oddball messages in the archives.

So at some point today I'm going to go through the painstaking
process of cleaning up the archive and rebuilding them from scratch,
meaning they'll vanish for a couple of days while they get
regenerated.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham <bernard at blackham dot com dot au>