[plug] Byte Me

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Mon Mar 8 23:34:23 WST 2004

Bernd Felsche wrote:

> On Monday 08 March 2004 21:17, Kimberly Shelt wrote:
>
>>On Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 09:12:44PM +0800, Mike Holland wrote:
>>
>>>Community access television. Think Wayne & Garth.
>>>
>>>  They transmit from Fremantle in the UHF band at about 200mW.
>>>Even a few km away, it can be totally unwatchable. Does _anybody_ on
>>>this list get a decent signal?
>>
>>I used to get it.. when living in Rossmoyne..
>>However here in Kalgorrlie.. not so :)
>

> You just need a bigger antenna; like the one at North West Cape!

Hahaa, yer, that antenna system is SWEET !

I took these photo's a few years ago when we drove up from Perth,
usually when we drive up we don't stop anywhere too long...just cruise,
that time 'round we decided to camp a few days at places we hadn't been
to in a while.

http://www.vk6ksj.net/heh_txsida