[OT] Re: [plug] No emails

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Wed Mar 10 15:40:39 WST 2004

Hi,

In message <20040310072711.2731.qmail at web10911.mail.yahoo.com>
on Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 06:27:11PM +1100, Anne Busby wrote:
> I tried to subscribe, but was told I was already
> subscribe, but I have not see any mail for months.

Your mailbox overflowed for a week (mail was bouncing) and your
subscription was automatically disabled. But, you are also subscribed
with a busby.net address (well, maybe there are two different
subscribers named Anne Busby?). Both addresses are now "re-enabled", so
both of you should receive this e-mail via the list, as confirmation!