[plug] leon in press again (inadvertently)

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Thu Mar 11 08:15:10 WST 2004

Found this on groklaw......

>From SCO press conference;-

 Williams:  Can you comment on the fact that an Australian company is
actually suing you at the moment?

McBride: We don't have any outstanding lawsuits against us in Australia
right now.

Williams: Just a moment. A company called CyberKnights . . .

McBride: If it's happened in the last 12 hours, I wouldn't know -- I'm not
familiar with one over there . . . Williams: Not actually familiar with
it?

McBride: Right.

Heise: [inaudible] . . . I don't believe a lawsuit has been filed.

McBride: Right.

--------

I presume the inaudible bit was "fscking aussies!"

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.
Shayne O'Neill. Indymedia. Fun.
http://www.perthimc.asn.au