[plug] UCC friday night meets?

Trent Lloyd trent at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Thu Mar 11 01:16:39 WST 2004

yeh, I'm a UCC member so I tend to goto the odd one (but as a UCC member)

They don't have anything to do with PLUG but if you want to get involved with UCC itself then sure.

Unfortunately study commitments and travel problems combine to make it more or less impossible to be much of a PLUGer atm, but next year... :)

Cheers,
Trent

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 02:32:43PM +0000, Senectus - wrote:
> Any of the pluggers go to these?
> btw.. did you know that the calendar is way out of sync.. :-P it reckons
> these things start at 9 am 0.o
> Thanks
>
> Senectus
>

> “I don’t think Bastard goes anywhere near to describing the unmitigated
> scum sucking, bottom feeding toerag that is me. But hey – who knew shit
> could be worth so much
”  - Simon Travaglia BOFH (Could have easily been