[plug] Email problem

Bret Busby bret_busby at operamail.com
Thu Mar 11 17:25:16 WST 2004

Hello, everyone.

Further to the messages that I have so far posted about
this, I have logged into the "webmail" at WASP, and, in
going through the mail that has arrived at the ISP for us,
but which has not been downloaded to us from the WASP mail
server, I have noticed in the
headers of some of the emails, the line
an example is in the following header, from a message
sent by the mailing list administration software,
SmartList, of one of the mailing lists that I administer.

Please also note the third line of the header, which
indicates that the message was forwarded by me, at 2240
last night (which happened to be after our dialup
connection had been terminated by the ISP, and, when we
were not connected). Note also, that the fourth and fifth
lines of the header, in conjunction with the third line,
apparently show that the message did not go anywhere from
WASP itself - it was not downloaded, but forwarded in a
loop, by WASP itself, one second after the message arrived
at WASP, given that we were not connected at the time that
this occurred.