[plug] Fwd: [qa-dev] Request for help from QA members who use Debian

Jacqueline McNally j-conversations at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Fri Mar 12 10:17:08 WST 2004

Hello PLUGgers

I receive some feedback (yeah this is good, it sucks) directly and via
the PLUG list wrt to OpenOffice.org. May I suggest that if you are using
Debian, that you help/contribute/give back to Debian and OOo by
responding to Chris' call for assistance (see below). The link for the
archived thread is:
http://qa.openoffice.org/servlets/BrowseList?list=dev&by=thread&from=147217

Chris posted to the OOo QA dev list. The QA project
(http://qa.openoffice.org/) is a good way for people who wish to put
their toe in the water for the swim to becoming an OOo developer
(http://development.openoffice.org/index.html).

So, start with the Debian Bugs list (link in Chris' message) to tackle
it from the Debian end and respond to Chris' call for help, or have a
look at the OOo QA Project to tackle it from the OOo end.

You can help to make Debian and OOo better.

All the best
Jacqueline McNally
www.decisions-and-designs.com.au/jacqueline

Community Contact, Australia/New Zealand
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project
(www.openoffice.org)

Are you a computer angel? (www.computerangels.org.au)