[plug] REQ: Mandrake 9.2 & Debian

Garry garbuck at westnet.com.au
Fri Mar 12 10:15:48 WST 2004

> Could someone please burn me a copy of Mandrake 9.2 ( and if there is an
> update disk a copy of that too ) as well as a copy of the latest debian
> (I'll be using it for a server and so I'm guessing 'stable' would be the
> most appropriate)?

May I suggest supporting people who have been generous PLUG and Computer
Angels supporters?

I've recommended LinuxIT (www.linuxit.com.au) at South St/Carrington St,
Hilton before and do so again.. 8^)==
They have all the latest distros on sale for reasonable $$$. Mandrake 10.0
"download" is out now, and next time I pass through I'll make sure they
have that too.

Naturally I'll donate a copy of Mdk 10.0 (d/l just completed) to the PLUG
library next meeting I make it to, for those who are without $$$.... 8^)==

HTH

Garry