[plug] REQ: Mandrake 9.2 & Debian

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Fri Mar 12 11:03:04 WST 2004

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:46, Garry wrote:
> > You may certainly suggest it.  I just hope during my long absence from
> > the list it hasn't become a demand =).
>
> Welcome back in that case..

Ta.

I'm actually trying to get it cheap for an NPO in an attempt to convince them
to switch to linux.  They tend to balk at shelling out $60-70 on something
'experimental'.  If I can get it for the cost of ten disks plus a little
compensation for the burner then they're much more likely to go for it.

Cheers,

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

He knew the tavernes well in every toun.
		-- Geoffrey Chaucer

Xaraya Content Management Solutions http://www.xaraya.com/