[plug] Lovely article in Register today

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Tue Mar 16 02:25:08 WST 2004

Did anyone catch that story about microsoft having many many more of these
SCO 'incidents' potentially up its sleeve.

I hate to be a pessimist, but I heard that theres nothing illegal about
microsoft encouraging 3rd parties to sue for some sort of constitutional
reason.

Its MS's patent portfolio that scares me.

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.
Shayne O'Neill. Indymedia. Fun.
http://www.perthimc.asn.au