[plug] CVS - difference upload

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Wed Mar 17 13:09:00 WST 2004

Indeedy. I've had long long 'issues' with CVS and generally how.. fiddly
and underpowered it is for certain tasks.

One of the products i've used in the past and was truly impressed with,
despite that it came from the bowels of satan was Microsofts source safe.

It just worked, allowed some seriously oddball queries , backed up to a
*fast* database and was generally nice.

Shame about the company :)

merr. maybe I say too much. I'd just like to see a viable alternative to
cvs on linux that doesnt require me to dig out my old textbooks to hurt my
brain on 'awk' and the like to use. With a nice flashy gui. yeah yeah.

That said, kde's cvs view sure warms the heart.

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.
Shayne O'Neill. Indymedia. Fun.
http://www.perthimc.asn.au