[plug] scox stock drops.

Senectus - senectuskal at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 17 07:42:38 WST 2004

If their pattern hold true, there should be a copmletely arrogent and bogus
announcement made by SCO or someone affiliated in the next day or two...

Senectus

“I don’t think Bastard goes anywhere near to describing the unmitigated scum
sucking, bottom feeding toerag that is me. But hey – who knew shit could be
worth so much…”  - Simon Travaglia BOFH (Could have easily been Darl McBride
that said it though)