[plug] BPay doesn't like Mozilla ?

Tony Breeds magni at plug.linux.org.au
Wed Mar 17 10:31:43 WST 2004

On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 10:10:11AM +0800, Kai Jones wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> This isn't a Linux specific question but would probably affect Mozilla
> based browsers on Linux.
>
> Does anyone use Telstra's web based BPay and have problems with it ?
> using Mozilla 1.6 and or 1.7a, the search and manage users features in
> BPay don't work.

Try FireFox[1] with the useragent switcher[2].  You can then claim to be IE
(yuck).  I've hreard that this works but I've never done it myself.

Yours Tony

[1] http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/start/
[2] http://uabar.mozdev.org/

        Linux.Conf.AU       http://lca2005.linux.org.au/
        Apr 18-23 2005      The Australian Linux Technical Conference!