[plug] Motherboard/cpu suggestions

Mungo TheB mungotheb at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 17 21:04:13 WST 2004

I've had 2 Nforce boards and they have BOTH been stable (but I dont leave my
computer on for days at a time)

the problem with Nvidia and the drivers goes back to Vbios versions
(DONT update unles a reaseon why)
I went back two bios versions and STABLE as :)
I use UT2003 as my test software :)

its handy dual booting and seeing what one os does that the other doesnt :)
Or good for double checking stuff.

MungoTheB