[plug] Swatch Weirdness

Jay Turner jturner at bsis.com.au
Fri Mar 19 10:12:32 WST 2004

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has ever had Swatch decide to reparse an entire log
file it was monitoring resulting in all the alerts it was monitoring being
re-acted upon (in my case, emails being resent)?

I am using Swatch 3.0.4 on RedHat 7.3 on a server that has been in
production for about 1 year.
This is the first time it has happened on this server.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Regards
Jay

EOM

NOTICE - This message contains information intended only
for the use of the addressee named above.  It may also be
confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must
not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it.
All care has been taken to ensure that this message and any
attachments are virus free although we accept no
responsibility for any virus infections caused by receipt
of this message.