[plug] [OT] Temporo

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au
Thu Mar 18 15:55:49 WST 2004

Greetings all,

I am the writer and producer of a new science fiction play entitled
Temporo which has its world premiere season from 7-10 and 14-17 April
at the Sun Room, Sixth Ave and Whatley Cres, Maylands.  I hope you'll
excuse a little shameless self-promotion while I tell you some more
about the play.

Temporo is a futuristic tale of corporate intrigue, in which the
boundaries of science are pushed beyond the fantastic and towards the
sinister.  Temporo is a fast-paced story with touches of humour and
romance, but which doesn't shy away from mind-expanding and even
horrific speculations.

The play is a community theatre production, directed by Simon James and
presented by Arena Arts & Entertainment Inc.  Tickets are only $14 full
or $12 concession.  Bookings can be made on 9362 4080 and more
information can be found at
http://www.arenaentertainment.com.au/temporo.html.

Even if you can't attend the play, perhaps you can help out with
promotion?  I have fliers and posters that I can deliver to you if you
have a group who may be interested.  I can also send the flier or
poster in PDF format.  I'm also happy to come and talk to interested
groups about the play.

Thanks for bearing with me, and I look forward to seeing some of you
you in the audience!

--
JEREMY MALCOLM <Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au> Personal: http://www.malcolm.id.au
Providing online networks of Australian lawyers (http://www.ilaw.com.au)