[plug] [OT] bumper sticker

hooker at iinet.net.au hooker at iinet.net.au
Sat Mar 20 16:43:57 WST 2004

Quoting Sham Chukoury <chukoury at arach.net.au>:
> Hey folks. :)
>
> I was driving home along Leach and Tonkin Hwy yesterday evening, and
> noticed a car in front of me, with a sticker on the back window saying
> "I brake for penguins". And there was a tux logo on the right side of
> the sticker. (Was that a PLUGger? ;) )
>
> Anyone know where I can get such stickers? :)

With a small amount of time and effort, you can do "one-off's" yourself.

Use Gimp do draw the pic making it about 3" high and A4-landscape wide (with a
bit of adjustment you can do 3-up on landscape A4). Print, crop and attach to
rear window with tape. It won't be as good as a professional print job, but
with good quality paper you can get quite close.

Hooker