[plug] [OT] bumper sticker

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Sat Mar 20 17:24:44 WST 2004

I have a "visitor of ..." A4 page in multi-colour to stick in the
windscreen to satisfy the parking vultures - they last 12 months or so
(used 2-3 days a week) before getting too tattered, mainly because the
plastic sleeve I have them in breaks up.  They do fade slightly, but not
disastrously so and if in a fixed position would last much longer.

BillK