[plug] [OT] bumper sticker

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Sun Mar 21 12:01:02 WST 2004

There is the sticker paper stuff you can drop thru a printer. I suspect it
wont cope with car/sun stress.

Another alternative is t-shirts :) Screen printing is really easy, (print
out the design Black& white. take it to jacksons, they put it thru a
doodad machine which makes a template (perhaps $30 with steel frame) , buy
some paint squigee and test extensively on scrap. Great one to get the
kids involved with.

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.
Shayne O'Neill. Indymedia. Fun.