BankWest (was: Re: [plug] Standards)

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Tue Mar 23 21:36:09 WST 2004

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 21:03, Craig Ringer wrote:

> Here, I'm lucky if I get the 'format' on the end. "Craig, I've got a DOC
> from <customer>... they say it is their ad with their logos in it, but
> when I open it up it looks weird," or often "Craig, I've got this DOC
> logo - can you save it so Production can open it?".
>
> *arrrggghhhh*.

You could always be dealing with people that:
read their mail with outlook express,
having removed the 'do not read mail on this machine' sign,
and turned off the virus scanner,
on the server.

Happened to me today.  Thought I'd share it around =).

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

"Every Solidarity center had piles and piles of paper .... everyone was
eating paper and a policeman was at the door.  Now all you have to do is
bend a disk."
- an anonymous member of the outlawed Polish trade union, Solidarity,
  commenting on the benefits of using computers in support of their movement

Xaraya Content Management Solutions http://www.xaraya.com/